Sunday, May 30, 2010

Treatment Migraine




First let me tell you my story -- I am a former migraine sufferer, I have suffered migraine for almost twenty years and those long years have been very painful for me. When I'm having migraine attack the pain is so intense that make me stop doing my activity and my productivity is dropping because of it.

To relief my pain I intensely searching for migraine headache treatment online and I found some tip to relief my migraine. Below are some tips that I found:

1. Migraine can be caused because of the lack of regular sleep. So it is recommended that you try to have regular sleep. Try to go to sleep and wake up at the same time everyday.

2. Certain food are known to trigger migraine attack so it is recommended that you take note of what you eat and when you have migraine 30 minutes to 12 hours after you eat look at your note and try to figure out what food that may cause it and eliminate those foods from your menu.

3. Lights can also trigger migraine so when having migraine try to lie down on a dark room.

And below is my preferred way to cure my headache:

- Use natural migraine headache treatment gel. This method is very simple and effective to cure the pain. All I need to do is apply the gel under my tongue and the pain will go away in minutes.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment